Open Positions at Sound Sleep Health
We have an immediate opening at Sound Sleep Health for a highly skilled individual with a minimum of two years customer service experience, durable medical equipment (DME) experience preferred -- specifically with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy, and Bi-level positive airway pressure (BiPAP) therapy.
Sound Sleep Health is an independently owned and operated medical practice, committed to the delivery of personalized, quality care for patients with sleep disorders including obstructive sleep apnea. A key component of our services is providing and maintaining patients on PAP therapy with individualized care, comprehensive education, top of the line DME, and a specialized compliance follow up plan.
The DME Technician is responsible for the education, monitoring and management of patients on PAP therapy. In addition to working closely with patients, the DME Technician works closely with our providers, and support staff. This individual must be self-motivated, have strong organizational skills, work well independently, as well as within a team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Initiation of patient to PAP therapy and equipment
* Patient education, support, and troubleshooting
* Download and review compliance data with the patient as well as patient's provider
* Troubleshoot hardware and/or software malfunctions
* Mask fitting
* Prepare equipment transition from rental to purchase
* Document inventory as it is received and sold
* Complete detailed clinical notes for each patient interaction using EMR
* Submit charges to billing
* Complete and submit documentation required by insurance carriers and/or third party vendors
* Daily updates to management
* Strong typing and computer skills
* Strong communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Must have the ability to prioritize assignments and effectively multitask
* Previous DME-related experience with CPAP and BiPAP therapy strongly preferred
* Must have reliable form of transportation
* Be willing to travel between Sound Sleep Health clinic locations
Monday - Friday (Day Shift; 30-40 hours weekly)
If you are interested in our DME Technician position, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please list DME Technician as the subject of the email.
This is a benefit eligible position after 60 days.
Sound Sleep Health has an immediate opening in the front office as the Medical Concierge.
We are seeking an organized, friendly professional with at least 2 years customer service experience who can manage multiple priorities, learn and improve office procedures, and promote the highest quality patient experience.
Patient Communication is the first responsibility of the Concierge. The Concierge greets our patients and is the "go to" person for any of the patient's needs and questions. Strong communication skills are vitally important.
As the person who is often the first point of contact for our patients, the Concierge is responsible for providing exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional manner. Besides overall management of the lobby area, the Concierge graciously greets visitors, schedules appointments, obtains necessary paper work, updates patient demographic and insurance information, collects co-pays and payments, addresses the questions or concerns of prospective or current patients and families.
The Concierge is responsible for implementing programs to address patient satisfaction with services provided by our company. The Concierge responds to patient and provider requests and inquiries, and works to address patient concerns in accordance with our customer service standards.
The Concierge provides support to the Marketing and Business Office Teams and works in conjunction with our Call Center, Managers, and Providers, regarding: patient visits, patient care plans, and coordinates the level of services to be provided. The Concierge serves as a liaison among services such as: Primary Care Providers, Medical Specialists, Laboratories, Pharmacy, and IT among others, and makes sure those services are well coordinated.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment and have stellar multitasking skills, then you are the candidate for this job!
Please email your resume and cover letter to Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter Medical Concierge as the subject of the email.
The Concierge position is Monday - Friday (40 hours weekly).
This is a benefit eligible position after 60 days of employment.